Empower your yoga, meditation and spirituality and discover the potency of bhakti yoga on this special retreat in sunny Portugal.
On this special retreat you will:
- take your yoga to deeper level
- expand your mind with wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita
- explore mystical Vedic practices
- learn 3 Dru Kriyas to accelerate your yoga and meditation
- enjoy kirtan chanting (sacred sound) to transform consciousness
This retreat is designed to enhance whatever yoga or meditation practice you have, and it will inspire you to more fully embrace your spiritual destiny.
The Algarve retreat gave me the best gift – to finally believe in myself. I enjoyed walking on the beach every morning to watch the sunrise – to be so close to the sea was wonderful. I loved working with the Dru teachers and appreciated the mentoring sessions – I felt I let go of a lot of personal issues. Thank you! – Olga Keur, The Netherlands
The Algarve retreat touched me deeply, from the inspiring sessions, yoga, meditation, walks and the wonderful friends I made. I felt connected to a new beginning and a clear path opened up to follow through this year and beyond. – Maggie Sanderson, The Netherlands
The retreat I attended was excellent, with lots of well-led yoga practise and helpful ideas. – David John, UK
Standard price – € 615,00
Accommodation, food, flights and transfers are not included. There may be extra costs for optional mentoring or therapy sessions on the retreat.
Accommodation to be booked separately, details available from 1 August 2018. Approximately 40 euros per night half board.
WANT TO BOOK? YOUR NEXT STEPS…
- Book online here to secure your place in the retreat by paying for you tuition;
- Fill out the full booking form after you’ve had the confirmation email form the Dru office;
- Book your flight. Faro international airport is about 45 mins from the hotel, and is served by many different airlines including EasyJet;
- Book your own accommodation;
- You’ll need to arrange your own transfers – we can give you details of a recommended taxi firm and the contact details of others travelling at the same time so you can share.